Sunday, October 3, 2010

My old pink

I love my pink long dress now. Actually it was my dress that i used when i was in senior high school to go to wedding party. And i hate this dress cz the color is pink. I dont like pink and i never wear it after that until now. I found it when i clean up my closet then TA DAHHHHHHH...
I like it now, still fit in my body and more pretty sweet.
Rings: Strawberry and d'PLUSH
Bangles: Yogyakarta



-------------------------------BLOG AWARD---------------------------
Source of the award:

The rules are:
1. Erase the first source link and change the 2nd link become the 1st
2. So, there are 9 sources link, add your blog link on number 10
3. Pass the award to the other friend


So, I'll pass it to:
Summer in the Winter

Another award from Fenny- Heart My Steps
thx and sorry for the late post

Rules for this award: State 10 things you like & past the award to 10 other bloggers.

Well, 10 things I like are:

1. Holiday
2. Travelling
3. Chocolate
4. Beach
5. rings
6. camera
7. my mp4
8. my new bag
9. Hangout with my friends
10. short haircut

and I passed this award to:
1. sartob, si tobing, tobbily
2. Lia Waroka Putri
3. vdcouture


---------------------------BLOGGER MEET UP------------------------

same rule, same game, but we need more players...
come and join us in the next blogger meet up!
help us spreading the news, loves :)


please do reserve for your seat, contact numbers are provided below :)
more information will be added soon

No comments:

Post a Comment