Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Graduation

Irene Natasha Dorothy Souhuwat, S.Si (Bachelor of Science)

The graduation of Biotechnology 2006 (FTB06) was held on 15-16th October 2010.
First was held at YUSTINUS 14th, Atmajaya University, Sudirman Jakarta.
Second graduation was held at JHCC, Senayan Jakarta.
All of the students must wear traditional dresses or 'kebaya'.
So, I've decided to wear kebaya, black and white for October 15th ; brown and gold for October 16th.
On October 16th, we wear 'toga' (graduation suit) and our faculty was represent by blue color on the neck of the toga.

Thanks to GOD cz i can graduate with good GPA, 3.66 of 4.00, it means, CUM LAUDE (dengan pujian).

LR: mom,me,me,dad

FYI, i used PAC for my make-up, and i didn't stylish my hair cz i have very short hair so i just wear hair ornaments.
 Those are some photos with my friends in the first graduation, October 15th 2010.
Left: (rear) me, yuni, rica, jeli, (front) melani
 Right: (back) me,rica, jeli, (front) yuni,nana,melani
 LR: yuni, yenni, me, cate, nana, angel, odil, batrice
LR: jeli, nana, melanie, yuni, me, cidy
 Left: mom, Listya (my lecturer), me, dad
Right: tania, nana, cidy, me
 LR: nana, me, erica, me, me, angel
LR: yuni, me, me, windy
 LR: Listya, surya, me, nana
Surya, nana, and me have same supervisor in the final task, namely LISTYA UTAMI KARMAWAN, M.Si.
We work in the same scope, ie Plant Tissue Culture.

So, there are some photos from the second graduation @ JHCC, Senayan Jakarta on October 16th 2010.
 LR: dad, me, mom, dad, me, mom
 LR: I'm with vina (my yougest sister), rico (cousin), and wilona (younger sister)

  LR: wilona, me, vina, dad, mom
 LR: wilona, me, vina, rico
 LR: I'm with yuni, nana, jeli, cidy

After the graduation, my family had lunch together @ Ta Wan fX 
LR: me, wilona, rico, vina

'As we go on, we remember all the times we had together'

ps:sorry i cant join blogger meet up cz my graduation was held on the same day, but i promise next time i'll attend if i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment